I have already blogged about lockerz Today i received my Z-list member t-shirt by mail i am really impressed by their service.Some blog readers are told me hat lockerz is just scam but it is not right they are not a scam.I got my package it contains T-shirt,Card& Lockerz Sticker t-shirt is really good at back of t-shirt the Z logo is printed i really liked their t-shirt & all their service.I have earned 350 points till now & i am redeeming them for I-pod Nano.If Your thinking that lockerz is scam they are not at all so just keep earning PTZ & redeem them for prizes that you want.If you haven't got invitation then post your email Id here.I'll or other blog reader who read your comment first will send you invitation so you can start your earning.
If you want invitation then just submit your email Id


Something To Share? Email Me At :Hunt4free@ymail.com